Bruno Mars

พูดคุยเรื่องทั่วไป ที่ไม่อยู่ในหมวดอื่น ๆ
rattanun.phra

Bruno Mars

Postby rattanun.phra » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Bruno Mars

Bruno Mars is saying….”I have good voice to sing pop songs.” (sound=music instrument, voice= human sings)
I haven’t heard about this before. When I browsed in Google, I found that people are asking, “Who is Bruno Mars?” This indicated that there are lots of people want to know about him. Bruno Mars is half Filipino and Mexican= Please change to half Filipino and Latin-American. He is a young man who shot himself as the song writer that matched with the singer looks. His music is neither Asian nor Latin even though he was born in Hawaii.
I like the voice of Mars, even his music was featured in the bearings of the Billionaire Boy’s Super Travie McCoy, Rap Rap Rock Bang, Gym Class Hero falls in love with Mars’ voice too. We have to see Bruno Mars’ history obviously. This young man is a song writer, singer, as well as Group Adviser who produced the songs and music. His name is “Bruno Mars” from the name of his debut on stage. His real name of registered band is “Hershey’s Peter de Nice” (Peter Hernandez). He is the son of six brothers with half Philippine and Puerto Rican.
The musical genius happened since his childhood when he won dubbed, “Little Elvis” a Midweek magazine and he was inspired by the music of Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley. After his education in high school, he flied to chase his dreams in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California to work on the music completely. He becomes an author of numerous songs for artists such as Flo Rida, alenxander Barke, Travie McCoy, Adam Lerine (Maroon 5), Brandy and Seal Kingston.
He was also a composer of popular music in the Flo Rida song, “Right Round”. His outstanding ability pushed him further by making a debut with the release of the first EP called, “It’s Better If You Don’t Understand the MidMay in the past.” Album EP of which his close friend of “BoB come up with TIA” that hits the record from both Hawaii and Los Angeles, California. His first album is titled, “The Other Side”, that consists of the three famous songs, “Somewhere in Brooklyn”, “Count On”, and “Talking to the Moon”.

Rattanun Phraiwan I.D. No. 1540512793 Sec.1361 Group: HANSAR

jittawut.ratt

Re: Bruno Mars

Postby jittawut.ratt » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Mr. Bruno Mars on your journey to being a great entertainer. 
Your music brings me much happiness. :D

natapong.auea

Postby natapong.auea » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:46 pm

OMG I love Bruno Mars!!! His songs make my day.

janpen.tham

Postby janpen.tham » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:20 pm

He was also a composer of popular music in the Flo Rida song.
so good. :D

naratha.laks

Postby naratha.laks » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:10 pm

I like listening to pop music.
I like Bruno Mars. :P

apichai.song

Postby apichai.song » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:48 pm

I listen to his music every day.
I feel relaxed and refreshed.
haha :lol: :lol:

thanaphon.poew

Postby thanaphon.poew » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:58 pm

I like Bruni Mars so mush because his song make me better. :lol:

thitikorn.yanw

Postby thitikorn.yanw » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:57 am

hehe :lol: i love Bruno Mars. :D

koonnatorn.wong

Postby koonnatorn.wong » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:41 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love Bruno Mar too much so much very very muchhh "I love The Lazy song " this song is so good !!! :P

Return to “เรื่องทั่วไป”